Black News Channel is seeking a Sales Campaign Manager to oversee the planning and execution of Sales campaigns and assets for the network.
You will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders along with out-of-house agencies to help develop and execute Sales campaign plans on time and on budget. This role requires someone who thrives on creativity, organization, and collaboration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the delivery of all components of a campaign including activations, partnerships, media plans, and assets.
- Manage all operational aspects of the campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development, and budget tracking.
- Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs, and project completion requirements.
- Work with Director of National Sales & VP of Revenue to set clear attainable objectives, build and gather requirements, and manage the constraints, including a budget, timeline, scope, quality, and effectiveness of the campaign.
- Ensure all projects are prioritized and ladder up to larger business goals.
- Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues, and budget implications.
- Help manage business relationships with external creative agencies.
- Ensure accuracy and on-time delivery of campaigns.
- Leverage dashboards and documentation to report on timelines and project status.
- Prepare information and presentations for senior leadership updates.
- Troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise.
- Help evolve the BNC brand.
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in National TV or Cable sales, project management, or creative services.
- Brand or project management experience at a tv or cable company or advertising/promotion agency is preferred.
The Black News Channel (BNC) is an independent network that is minority-owned and operated, and the nation's only provider of 24/7 cable news programming, dedicated to covering the unique perspective of African American communities. BNC provides access to information and educational programming to meet the specific needs of this growing and dynamic community that is a major consumer of subscription television services. BNC delivers an authentic, new voice that represents African Americans in mainstream media and fosters political, economic, and social discourse; the network is one voice representing the many voices of African Americans. BNC's programming illuminates a truth about the unique challenges facing urban communities and helps close the "image gap" that exists today between the negative Black stereotypes perpetuated by mainstream media news and our enterprising African American communities.
It is the policy of The Black News Channel to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Black News Channel will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Employees and team members are expected to contribute to the overall team effort. Nothing in this job description restricts the black news channel, LLC, (BNC), or executive leadership's right two assigns or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. All staff members are required to be familiar with changes in law, regulations, and procedures, as well as report all questionable accounting, potentially fraudulent activity, and or internal concerns to the attention of The Black News Channel LLC's General Manager or Director of Human Resources.