In collaboration with account executives, sales management, clients and agencies, the Traffic Coordinator is responsible for the day to day administration and processing of advertising orders, entering of copy instructions, inventory management, and log management and editing in order to maximize inventory and revenue.
· Secure and enter sales orders and traffic instructions
· Enter copy instructions, maximize inventory and revenue through trafficking of spots, log adjustments, and scheduling makegoods using OSI traffic management system,
· Maintain order/ copy instruction files
· Preparation and creation of daily program logs
· Creates dub and purge lists and maintains material libraries.
· Various other traffic functions and duties as assigned
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner. • Must be adaptable and flexible with ability to shift focus on new priorities. • Strong interpersonal skills. • Good verbal and written communication skills. • Must be team oriented and have had past successful experience working in a team environment. • Must have good organizational and time management skills. • Ability to handle and maintain confidential customer and company data.
Must be able to work calmly under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
• 4- Year College degree required.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• OSI experience (at least 1 year) preferred but not required
• Requires the ability to work non-traditional hours: Typically M-F, but requires ability to be flexible with shift assignment based on business needs.
It is the policy of The Black News Channel to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Black News Channel will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.